Meditation has become more popular in recent years but it can initially prove a difficult practice to take up.
Like any new practice it takes patience and discipline to start to experience the benefits, but just what are these benefits we can experience from a regular meditation practice?
To help you get started and motivated for your practice I’ve outlined the top 5 benefits below that you can gain from a regular meditation practice.
- Stress relief; with a regular daily meditation practice, stress levels reduce and with this many health benefits come from reducing the cortisol levels in your body.
- Clearer mind; with regular meditation you will start to notice that your mind becomes far clearer as you develop the ability to observe and detach from your thoughts.
- Better control of your mind; As through mediation you learn to observe and detatch from your thoughts this leads you to becoming more in control of your mind and actions as you are able to respond rather than react.
- More efficient use of time; Through regular meditation you will also become more present and less easily distracted. This leads you to being far more productive and efficient with your time.
- Happiness; By becoming more present, efficient, clear, in control of your mind and having less stress you will naturally become happier. This is our innate state when we are more present, it just gets covered by all the old thoughts and habits that have accumulated in the mind. Through regular meditation this all drops off and you’re left with your natural true happy state 🙂
For more information on how to start a regular mediation practice please get in touch via the form below.
To your best health and happiness 🙏