Anyone who has had a personal trainer before can testify to the benefits of having one and the additional progress you make in doing so. For those of you haven’t tried Personal Training or are thinking of doing so again, here are 5 top reasons to get a PT.
- Increased Motivation- Having someone there not only guiding you in what to do but also encouraging and supporting you undoubtedly increases your motivation. This is crucial and a huge benefit from PT as lack of motivation is a common reason for people to avoid exercise.
- Increased Accountability- Having regular appointments with a personal trainer each week means you are accountable to someone for your exercise plan and this is a huge addition to your motivation and ability to build a positive habit with exercise.
- The Correct Training– Personalised to you and your goals. As you and your trainer will have gone through your goals and you training will be set around your needs. Your training will then be suitable and personalised to you, taking all of your needs in to account. This is much better than coming in to the gym and not being sure what to do and you will achieve results much faster and with focus.
- Continual Progressions– In addition to the above you will notice that you are always and continually progressing in your sessions and therefore never get bored either :).
- Sessions are Adaptable – As you are working with your pt and they get to know you well, they are able to adapt with you and make sure each session is enjoyable and what you need on that day and in that moment.
A lot of people wait until January to get a PT, however now is a great time to consider trying it as you will get ahead of the rush and also build your metabolism up to burn more calories overall in time before Christmas. So why wait..? Discover the benefits of PT and book a session today!