Whenever I find myself losing focus or motivation, I find it always helps to pick up a book or listen to an audio by someone who personally inspires me. For me like many people Tony Robbins is definitely one of those people. His advice is second to none when it comes to getting motivated and taking action. If you have never read or listened to anything by this guy then I would highly reccommend it. No matter what state your currently in, reading or listening to his stuff is guaranteed to bring you in to a higher state.
This week I unfortunately found myself losing a bit of focus and drive. So Mr Tony Robbins came to my rescue:) I chose to listen to his audio version of Awaken the Giant Within and sure enough it was the right one to give me that necessary boost. I like I always do took notes while listening and thought I would share these with you in this blog post. I hope you find it helpful if you are also in need for a boost and please also share with any one who may be in need also of his amazing wisdom. I am off to his UPW event in London in just under 4 weeks and absolutely cant wait because I know it will be life changing. No promotion is intended here just the sharing of his motivation and inspiration;) I hope you enjoy and gain something from it also, I have added a video link of an excerpt of the audio at the end.
Enjoy making decisions and changing your life today:)
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped ~ Tony Robbins
- Controlled focus is like a laser beam that will pierce through anything when you use its power (have a big enough desire).
- Empower yourself and others- by what action can I take towards this dream- what can I contribute
- What precedes action is decision – always just decide- then do it ( saying I can and I will, starts change for any single area of life and once made sets a trail for many other causes and effects)
- Feel the fear / doubt / discomfort and do it anyway
- Decide on results you are committed to and standards you set for yourself- set them high and no matter what, stick by them.
- Proclaim this is who I am and I will not be denied and nothing will stop me from attaining my dream.
- True decision means no other option this is it so clear so firm – no doubt allowed:).
Take control of;
1.) What to focus on
2.) What things mean to you
3.) What should you do now
‘ Problems and doubts are caused by lack of decision in these areas which then allow us to be influenced by the environment instead.’
Decision steps 1
- Be clear
- Take action
- What’s working / not working
- Change what’s not working
‘The dream and focus (reason) need to be bigger and stronger than any obstacle’
Decision steps 2
- Harness the power of decision – The hardest step is committing
- Make decisions often.
- Learn from decisions (if they are not working, change them)
- Stay committed to the results of the person you want to be, but be flexible in your approach
- Enjoy making decisions – they are causes for life change!
- Make some decisions now that can start positive changes in your life today.
‘Take action on your decisions today!’